- Proposals for workshops and special events should be submitted by January 08, 2014
- Proposals for panels and individual papers should be submitted by January 08, 2014
- Pre-registration fees should be paid to AAA before submitting abstracts.
- If your paper is not accepted, you may request a refund of your registration fees.
- Submissions will not be accepted unless the author has already completed the registration process.
- Papers that belong to sessions must be submitted invididually. Authors must register and pay before deadline.
- Limit: one paper or presentation per person, unless prior approval has been obtained from the Program Chair. Session organizers may submit individual papers for inclusion in their sessions.
- Please indicate whether you will require audiovisual equipment for your presentation. A project and screen can be made available if they are essential to the presentation. Participants must provide their own laptops and appropriate connector cables.
Please contact Program Chair Samuel Martinez (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions or require more information about the meeting.
If at any time you require technical assistance, please email email@example.com.
Click 'Start' to begin.